New students should report to the campus that serves them, and they need to remember to also bring their appropriate documentation.
for enrollment requirements.
for campus information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I create an account?
- If you’ve never completed an online form with InfoSnap, you will need to create an InfoSnap Account. This allows you to securely save your work and come back at a later time if necessary. You can use your email address or cell phone number.
- If you already have an account, you can sign in and complete the form using the same account. Forms for multiple children can be completed in the same account.
Do I have to answer all the questions?
Questions marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
What if I make a mistake?
If you would like to make a change, prior to submitting the form, you can either navigate back to the page using the “< Prev” and “Next >” buttons. Or if you are on the Review page, click on the underlined field. If you have already submitted the form, then you will need to contact your student’s school, so they can make the changes for you.
I’ve completed the online form, now what?
Once you have finished entering your information, click “Submit.” This will send all of the information you’ve entered to the school. If you cannot click on this button, you will need to make sure that you have answered all REQUIRED questions.
What if I have more than one student in the District? Do I need to do this for each child?
Yes, because you’ll need to provide information that is specific for each child. We recommend that you complete and submit one form and then start another – this will allow you to “snap” (or share) selected family information, which saves you time.
I’m not sure how to answer a question. I don’t know what the question is asking.
You can contact your child’s school or the school district at (817) 598-2800 to ask any general questions about the form.
Help! I’m having technical difficulties.
Contact the InfoSnap Support Line toll free at (866) 752-6850 or support@InfoSnap.com
1) Once you have a snapcode for your student, you may begin the enrollment or verification process by creating an InfoSnap account.
2) If you are enrolling a new student to WISD, you will start the process by going to the school that serves your address. There you will create an account and proceed.
3) Whether your student is a new or a returning student, you will need to fill out all of the required fields for your student and then fill in the other information on the online form. If you are not given the option to submit the online form, you will need to go back and make sure that all required fields are complete.
4) If you are registering more one student, begin the next child’s pre-registration after submitting the first registration so that you may share common information among those children, which will save you time.
5) Remember to press the “save and submit” button before you leave the site.