Weatherford ISD uses an electronic flyer distribution program called Peachjar. Peachjar replaces paper flyers. Through Peachjar, each school can send e-flyers to its families, and outside organizations can send approved e-flyers to all families in the district. These e-flyers are also posted on each school’s website for at least one month. Look for the Peachjar link on your school’s website.
If you provided your email address to your school on your student’s contact information form, a Peachjar account has been established for you, and you should have received an email from Peachjar with your login information. This is provided so that you can manage your account and flyer delivery preferences. You do not need to log in to receive or view e-flyers. If you did not provide your email address and would like to receive Peachjar e-flyers, let your school office know to add your email address to the district contact form.
If you are not receiving emails from Peachjar, there are two possible reasons for this:
- Your email address is not on file with your school. Let your school office know to add your email address to the district contact form. You can also visit the FAQs below for other instructions on adding your email address to the Peachjar distribution list or resetting your password.
- The Peachjar emails are going into your spam folder or you can't see the images in the email. To prevent the e-flyers from going into your spam folder, add [email protected] to your email contacts. When you receive your first e-flyer, be sure to click “always display images.”
Peachjar is used exclusively for distribution of district- and school-approved flyers. Your email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose.
If your community group or outside organization would like to request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as an Enrichment / Community Org. (account type).
- Upload your flyer for approval
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards below. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
The criteria for distribution of non-school literature as outlined below and in Weatherford ISD Board Policy GKDA(LOCAL) must be met for a flyer to be considered for approval.
- The group distributing the literature must be identified by the Internal Revenue Service as a nonprofit [501(c)(3), 501(c)(4)] organization, an accredited educational institution, a company with programs of benefit for students ages 3-18, or the company is distributing free or non-conditional coupons to use as academic rewards.
- The materials must involve age and/or developmentally appropriate activities for students and must clearly state that the activity is for students or students' benefit.
- Fundraising flyers may be approved for groups affiliated with a Weatherford ISD campus (PTA, booster clubs, student groups), provided they meet the above criteria. Fundraising activities for individuals will not be approved at the district level.
- Flyers promoting any particular political interest, candidate, party, or ballot measure will not be approved.
- The flyer must not cause disruption of the operation and discipline of the school.
- Free or non-conditional coupons may be distributed if coupons are appropriate for students and offer a complimentary free item (no conditions of purchase) to use as academic rewards or incentives for students. Example: Students who read 20 books during the school year will receive a coupon for a free ice cream sundae at a local restaurant.
- Free with purchase or buy one, get one free flyers are not approved for distribution.
- Commercial advertisements will not be approved.
- All flyers must contain the following statement: "This organization and its activities are not related to or sponsored by the Weatherford Independent School District."
Director of Marketing and Communications