As promised, we are now offering parents the opportunity to change the learning pathway for their student for the 3rd six seeks of school that will begin on November 9, 2020 for secondary students and on November 16, 2020 for elementary students. The following options are available to all families:
- Families with students enrolled in the VLA may now choose learning at school
- Families with students who are learning school may now choose the online pathway through the VLA
Important: Families who DO NOT want to change the learning pathway for their students do not need to complete the form.
- The deadline to request a change in learning pathways for secondary students (grades 6-12) is Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 10:00 pm.
- The deadline to request a change in learning pathways for elementary students (grades K-5) is Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 10:00 pm.
- If you have multiple children and wish to change pathways, please complete the pathway change form for each child.
*If this form is not completed by 10 pm the appropriate deadline, students will remain in their current learning pathway.
Student schedules at the high school level are subject to change based on enrollment and course availability for the learning pathway chosen.
- Please complete only the work assigned each day. Students are to complete only the work assigned each day and not work ahead at the secondary level.
- Assignments are due by 11:59 pm each night unless your child is required to start work by 4:00 pm daily in order to participate in extracurricular or athletic activities.
- There is no set time for your child to login daily.
- For assistance with technology devices, please call the WISD Technology Department at 817-598-2915.
- For assistance with your child’s assignments, please contact their VLA instructor.
- Virtual Learning Academy website: https://wisd.instructure.com/courses/77641
- Instructions for submitting a change in your child’s learning pathway are attached below.