How to Enroll in WISD
Should you have any questions after reviewing the information below, please email Registration @weatherfordisd.com
|Locate Your Campus|
Kindergarten Round Up for the 2023-2024 school year is March 1, 2023. Please click HERE for more information.
|Enrolling New Students in Weatherford ISD (Pre-Kindergarten - 12th Grade)|
*Children age 4 by September 1 who meet qualifying criteria are eligible for Pre-K enrollment.
- Parent Identification (Valid Photo ID; Driver's license, Passport, Permanent Resident Card or Naturalization Papers )
- Student Identification (One of the following options: Birth Certificate, Passport, Adoption Record)
- Student's Immunization Record (A list of required immunizations may be found here.)
- Student's last report card, if available
- Students receiving special education or 504 services should bring a copy of current IEP or accommodations
- Proof of Residency
- If living in one's own residence or renting - provide rental agreement/lease or utility bill
- If building in Weatherford ISD - provide builder's contract showing projected completion date and utility deposit
- If living in another person's residence - both parent/guardian of student and the person who lives/owns the residence will need to sign a notarized Affidavit of Residency form (see attachment located at the bottom of this page.) This paperwork is available at each campus and the Student Services Office.
- Custody information, if necessary
|Returning Student Verification of Enrollment|
Students who attended Weatherford schools in the prior year do not need to follow the steps above. Parents will update their information through Skyward Family Access in July. When notified by the District, parents of returning students will follow the steps below.
Note: Current Pre-Kindergarten and EE students who are enrolling in Kindergarten for Fall 2022 will NOT complete New Student Online Enrollment (NSOE). They will be able to use the 22-23 Returning Student Verification link on their Family Access screen.
Steps to Verify Enrollment
To complete the enrollment verification for returning students log in to Skyward Family Access.
- Log on using your User ID and Password. If you have forgotten your User ID and/or Password, please click on “Forgot your Login/Password?” link located under the Sign In button
- Once you’re are logged in, view the Left Hand Menu and click on Returning Student Verification
During the returning student enrollment process, you will have the opportunity to:
- Update your contact information including email addresses and phone numbers. Providing this information helps us keep families informed with up-to-date school and district messages and gives us contact information should we need to contact you during the school day.
- Update your emergency contact information.
- Indicate if your child will ride the bus and complete our bus transportation form. This allows us to be prepared to pick up your child on the first day of school and to provide bus transportation for your student(s) at any time during the school year.
- Complete the Texas Education Agency’s Socioeconomic Income Form.
- New this year, Weatherford ISD is required to collect and report the socioeconomic status of each student to the Texas Education Agency for purposes of the annual state accountability ratings, federal reporting, and disbursement of federal funds. Please note that this form is not sent to the Texas Education Agency and that the income levels indicated for your family are not reported to the Texas Education Agency.
- Please Note: Only the Economic Disadvantaged status of each student is reported to the Texas Education Agency.
|Bilingual and ESL Programs|
|Information and Forms|