Begin your child's love of learning in a Weatherford ISD school!
Welcome to Weatherford ISD! We are excited that you have chosen our district and we look forward to partnering with you to provide a great educational experience for your child.
Students who wish to enroll in Weatherford ISD's Pre-K program must meet one of the qualifying criteria. Please click HERE
for qualifying criteria and additional Pre-K information before completing the online registration process.
*Due to COVID-19, Pre-K qualifying and registration for the 2021-2022 school year will be online.
|Enrolling New Students in Weatherford ISD (Pre-Kindergarten - 12th Grade)
Parents/Guardians need to follow the steps to Enroll a New Student (Pre-K-12):
1. Determine the student's eligibility
Children age 5 by September 1 and not 21 years of age on the first day of school are eligible for enrollment in grades K-12.
*Children age 4 by September 1 who meet qualifying criteria are eligible for Pre-K enrollment.
2. Identify the school
Contact the school to make an appointment. A list of schools with addresses and phone numbers can be found here.
You may complete the online registration process prior to making your appointment with the school to complete the registration process.
New family to Weatherford ISD -- Click on the following link to request a Skyward account in order to complete the online registration documents. After you receive your log in information, you will be directed to the application program.
Family with other students currently enrolled in Weatherford ISD
-- If you have other students who are currently enrolled in Weatherford ISD, you may log in to Skyward Family Access
to enroll your student. Look for "Registration" in the menu options on the left side after you log in to the system. If you have lost or forgotten your log in information, please contact the school of your currently enrolled child and they can give you that information.
3. Register through Skyward Family Access. Please upload the following items during the registration process:
- Parent Identification (Valid Photo ID; Driver's license, Passport, Permanent Resident Card or Naturalization Papers )
- Student Identification (One of the following options: Birth Certificate, Passport, Adoption Record)
- Student's Immunization Record (A list of required immunizations may be found here.)
- Student's last report card, if available
- Students receiving special education or 504 services should bring a copy of current IEP or accommodations
- Proof of Residency
- If living in one's own residence or renting - provide rental agreement/lease or utility bill
- If building in Weatherford ISD - provide builder's contract showing projected completion date and utility deposit
- If living in another person's residence - both parent/guardian of student and the person who lives/owns the residence will need to sign a notarized Affidavit of Residency form (see attachment located at the bottom of this page.) This paperwork is available at each campus and the Student Services Office.
- Custody information, if necessary
Kindergarten Round Up normally occurs on a specified date each April at the home campus. After the Kindergarten Round Up date, families may enroll at their home campus as stated in Steps 2 and 3 above.
*Due to COVID-19, Kindergarten Registration for the 2021-2022 school year will be online.
Please click here
for more information.
Students who attended Weatherford schools in the prior year do not need to follow the steps above. Parents will update their information through Skyward Family Access beginning the last week of July. At that time you will see a button on the right in Skyward Family Access that says "Verification." Click on the Verification button to review and update information for the school year. A reminder to verify your child's enrollment will be emailed to all families through SchoolMessenger.
For information about the Bilingual and ESL programs, please contact Aleni Seibold at 817-598-2804.