· Start your browser.
· Tap Menu, and then tap More.
· Select Settings.
· Under "Privacy settings", select Clear cache, Clear history, or Clear all cookie data as appropriate, and then tap OK to accept (or Cancel to cancel) the deletion.
· In the browser bar, enter: chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
· Select the items you want to clear (e.g., Clear browsing history, Clear download history, Empty the cache, Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data).
· From the Obliterate the following items from: drop-down menu, you can choose the period of time for which you want to clear cached information. To clear your entire cache, select the beginning of time.
· Click Clear browsing data.
· From the Tools or History menu, select Clear Recent History.
· If the menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make it visible.
· From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
· Click the down arrow next to "Details" to choose which elements of the history to clear.
Click Clear Now.
Internet Explorer 9 and 8
· Click Tools, and select Delete Browsing History... .
· Deselect Preserve Favorites website data, and select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History.
· Click Delete.
Internet Explorer 7
· From the Tools menu in the upper right, select Delete Browsing History... .
· To delete your cache, click Delete files.
· To delete your cookies, click Delete cookies.
· To delete your history, click Delete history.
· Click Close, and then click OK to exit.
Mobile Safari for iPhone OS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad)
To clear cache and cookies:
· From the home screen, tap Settings, and then tap Safari.
· At the bottom of Safari's settings screen, tap Clear cookies and data, or Clear Cookies and Clear Cache.
· Confirm when prompted.
To clear history:
· From the home screen, tap Safari.
· At the bottom of the screen, tap the Bookmarks icon.
· In the lower left, tap Clear.
· Tap Clear History.
· From the Opera menu, select Settings, and then Delete Private Data.
· In the dialog box that opens, select the items you want to clear, and then click Delete.
· From the Safari menu, select Reset Safari.
· From the menu, select the items you want to reset, and then click Reset.