Next Kids Unite Fun Day!
April 22, 2019
7:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Location: Mary Martin Elementary
Includes snacks and lunch!
Elementary After-School Enrichment and Summer Program
Enjoy the convenience and security of your child remaining at their neighborhood school all day. The KIDS UNITE after-school program is available at each elementary campus in Weatherford ISD to provide a safe, fun, nurturing, educational, and convenient setting for children to extend their learning beyond the regular school day.
**Contact the Community Education Office at 817-598-2806.
This fee based program features:
- Enrichment activities geared to students’ interests;
- Time for homework completion;
- "Think 30!" - 30 minutes a day emphasizing academic support;
- Energizing activities that promote team building and leadership skills;
- Afternoon snacks; and
- Most importantly, a dedicated, caring staff whose top priority is the safety and well-being of each child entrusted to their care.
The After-school program is offered five days a week, Monday through Friday, from 3:20 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at all seven elementary campuses for Kindergarten through 5th grade. Pre-registration is required through the Community Education Office before a student begins attending the program. Auto-payments may be set up or on-line payments can be made at http://comed.weatherfordisd.com
. Cash/credit/debit/checks also accepted. Monthly or weekly options available.
The Kids Unite Fun Days also offers care for some Teacher In-Service Days, Spring Break, and other holidays when school is not open. Call 817-598-2806 for specific dates.
*Students who qualify for free or reduced lunches may request additional information through the Community Education Office, 817-598-2806.
Summer Day Camp Program
Kids Unite offers an all-day summer camp program for students ages 5-14 years old. (Child must be 5 prior to attending). The weekly camps are available from 7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Campers get breakfast, lunch, an afternoon snack, daily swim, a camp t-shirt, and a weekly field trip all for one low price. There is a one time enrollment fee per family for the summer to cover supplies.
KU Camp Staff is American Red Cross First Aid and CPR certified, screened through WISD criminal history checks, and selected for their maturity, patience, experience, and ability to work with children.
Kids Unite Registration Process
To enroll your child please complete and return the forms listed below. Payment will be required before child(ren) can start the Kids Unite program.
- Enrollment Forms
- Tuition selection form
- Last page of the handbook - Parent Handbook receipt
- Auto-draft credit card payment form (ONLY IF YOU WISH TO USE THIS PAYMENT OPTION)
- Return forms to Kids Unite Office, located at 900 N. Elm Street, Weatherford or FAX 817-598-2807 or Email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If needed call 817-598-2806 for further assistance.
- Here is the link to request Free or Reduced Lunch Program: http://www.heartlandapps.com