Kids Unite After School Program
We serve students in grades Pre-K through 5th grade
after School: 3:30 - 6:30 p.m.
2021-2022 Kids Unite After School Rate (per student)
Standard: $63 weekly
Reduced*/Employee Rate: $43 weekly
*Reduced Rate is determined by completing a Socioeconomic
application form. (approval is based on household income)
There is a $30 family registration fee per year.
2021 - 2022 After-School Registration
- Please read the Kids Unite Parent Handbook 2021-2022 (See attachment below)
- Complete the online registration form. Click Here for Registration Form Please note: All registration paperwork is due by Wednesday the week before your child attends KU. All payments are due by noon on Thursday the week before your child attends KU.
- Once the Community Education Office processes your on-line registration, you will receive an email with further instructions about how to make your first payment. Auto Pay may be set up at this time, if desired.
Kids Unite Parent Handbook Link
Elementary After-School Enrichment
Enjoy the convenience and security of your child remaining at their neighborhood school all day. The KIDS UNITE after-school program is available at each elementary campus in Weatherford ISD to provide a safe, fun, nurturing, educational, and convenient setting for children to extend their learning beyond the regular school day.
This fee based program features:
- Enrichment activities geared to students’ interests;
- Time for homework completion;
- "Think 30!" - 30 minutes a day emphasizing academic support;
- Energizing activities that promote team building and leadership skills;
- Afternoon snacks; and
- Most importantly, a dedicated, caring staff whose top priority is the safety and well-being of each child entrusted to their care.
The After-school program is offered five days a week if school is in session, Monday through Friday, from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at all seven elementary campuses for Pre-K through 5th grade. Cash/credit/debit/checks are accepted.
The standard rate is $63 a week. The discount rate is $43 a week. The discount rate is for WISD employees or students that qualify by completing the socioeconomic application. The drop in rate is $18 a day or $36 for two days a week. Attending three or more days in a week is considered a full week. Each school year, there is a $30 registration fee for the family. Please call the Community Education Office at 817-598-2806, option 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
The Kids Unite Fun Days offers care for some Teacher In-Service Days, Spring Break, and other holidays when school is not open. Fun Days are open from 7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. at $35 a day per student. Lunch and snacks are included. ALL registrations must be made at least two weeks prior to each Fun Day.
2021-2022 Fun Days:
* October 8, 11, 12 *November 22, 23 *December 17 *January 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
*March 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 *April 18
**Minimum number of students must be met for each Fun Day.
**Contact the Community Education Office at 817-598-2806, option 2
or email us email@example.com**
Or call 817-598-2806 for assistance with online payments.
Click below for directions on how to pay on-line.