Summer KU Camp
June 3rd - July 26th
(Closed on July 4th)
7:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
**Serving children ages 5-14**
Camp will be held at Ikard Elementary School
100 Ikard Lane, Weatherford, Texas 76086
More Information Below!
Elementary After-School Enrichment and Summer Program
Enjoy the convenience and security of your child remaining at their neighborhood school all day. The KIDS UNITE after-school program is available at each elementary campus in Weatherford ISD to provide a safe, fun, nurturing, educational, and convenient setting for children to extend their learning beyond the regular school day.
**Contact the Community Education Office at 817-598-2806.
This fee based program features:
- Enrichment activities geared to students’ interests;
- Time for homework completion;
- "Think 30!" - 30 minutes a day emphasizing academic support;
- Energizing activities that promote team building and leadership skills;
- Afternoon snacks; and
- Most importantly, a dedicated, caring staff whose top priority is the safety and well-being of each child entrusted to their care.
The After-school program is offered five days a week, Monday through Friday, from 3:20 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at all seven elementary campuses for Pre-K through 5th grade. See registration process below. Auto-payments may be set up or on-line payments can be made at http://comed.weatherfordisd.com
. Cash/credit/debit/checks also accepted. Monthly or weekly options available.
The Kids Unite Fun Days also offers care for some Teacher In-Service Days, Spring Break, and other holidays when school is not open. Call 817-598-2806 for specific dates.
*There is a discount for students who qualify for free or reduced lunches and/or employees of WISD. Please call the Community Education Office at 817-598-2806 for any questions.
Summer Day Camp Program
Kids Unite offers an all-day summer camp program for students ages 5-14 years old. (Child must be 5 prior to attending). The weekly camps are available from 7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Campers get breakfast, lunch, an afternoon snack, daily swim, a camp t-shirt, and a weekly field trip all for one low price. There is a one time enrollment fee per family for the summer to cover supplies.
KU Camp Staff is American Red Cross First Aid and CPR certified, screened through WISD criminal history checks, and selected for their maturity, patience, experience, and ability to work with children.
Kids Unite Summer Registration Process
To enroll your child please complete and return the forms listed below. Payment will be required before child(ren) can start the Kids Unite program.
- Enrollment Forms
- Tuition selection form
- Last page of the handbook - Parent Handbook receipt
- Auto-draft credit card payment form (ONLY IF YOU WISH TO USE THIS PAYMENT OPTION)
- Return forms to Kids Unite Office, located at 900 N. Elm Street, Weatherford or FAX 817-598-2807 or Email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If needed call 817-598-2806 for further assistance.
- Here is the link to request Free or Reduced Lunch Program: http://www.heartlandapps.com
2019-2020 Registration Process for the After-School Kids Unite Program
1. Read Kids Unite Parent Handbook 19-20
2. Complete the Registration Form on-line at: https://forms.gle/hgphpQZikhfD6McEA
3. Once paperwork is processed, we will contact you for payment.