Bullying/Harassment Incident Reporting
Bullying, harassment, and intimidation are serious offenses and will not be tolerated in our schools. In fact, Policy FFI and Policy FFH prohibit such activities.
Bullying may be a single significant act or a pattern of acts by one or more students directed at another student that exploits an imbalance of power and involves engaging in written or verbal expression, expression through electronic means, or physical conduct that satisfies the applicability requirements below and that:
(1) has the effect or will have the effect of physically harming a student, damaging a student’s property, or placing a student in reasonable fear of harm to the student’ person or of damage to the student’s property;
(2) is sufficiently severe, persistent, or pervasive enough that the action or threat creates an intimidating, threatening, or abusive educational environment for a student;
(3) materially and substantially disrupts the educational process or the orderly operation of a classroom or school; or
(4) infringes on the rights of the victim at school; and includes cyberbullying.
- Exploits an imbalance of power between the student perpetrator and the student victim through written or verbal expression or physical conduct; and
- Interferes with a student's education or substantially disrupts the operation of a school.
The form below is used to report alleged harassment and intimidation (bullying) that occurred on school property, at a school-sponsored activity/event on or off of school property, on a bus, on the way to and/or from school, in the current school year. If you are a student victim, the parent/guardian of a student victim, or a close adult relative of a student victim, or a school staff member and wish to report an incident of alleged bullying, harassment, or intimidation, complete this form and return it to the principal or assistant principal at the student victim’s school. Contact the school for additional information or assistance at any time. Reports of bullying should be made as soon as possible after the alleged act or knowledge of the alleged act. A failure to promptly report may impair the District’s ability to investigate and address the prohibited conduct.
To report bullying or harassment online, please click HERE.