The Curriculum and Instruction department provides a comprehensive, relevant,
and challenging curriculum for students in prekindergarten through grade 12 so
that students are inspired to imagine their potential for the future. WISD staff
members strive to prepare all students for the challenges and opportunities they
will address as participants in a global market.
- Provide a challenging technology-enriched curriculum aligned with state standards.
- Provide district-wide assessments aligned with state standards.
- Provide research-based strategies and methodologies to meet the diverse needs of students.
- Implement a Response to Intervention protocol to monitor progress of all students.
- Provide ongoing professional development for all instructional staff.
The menu on the right has been designed to provide information for staff, parents,
and students. If you have questions or are unable to find the information you are
seeking, please contact us at 817-598-2804.
Curriculum and Instruction
Bowie Learning Center
900 North Elm Street
Weatherford, Texas 76086