Transcripts from Weatherford High School may be released upon written request from:
- The student, provided s/he is 18 years of age or older, or
- A parent/guardian, provided the student is younger than 18 years old, or is 18 or older and is a dependent.
The requestor must provide a photo state-issued ID or a current driver’s license.
Note: Official transcripts will be released to parents and/or students in a sealed envelope.
Transcript requests should be directed to the Weatherford High School Registrar, Ms. Monica Martinez or the WHS Ninth Grade Center Registrar, Ms. Audra Salinas. Most transcripts are processed within two days of receipt.
If a request is made by mail:
- Provide name used while attending Weatherford schools, your date of birth, year of graduation or last year of attendance, and the signature of the student;
- Include a copy of a valid, state-issued ID;
- Provide the name and address of transcript recipient;
- Enclose $2 per copy/stamped envelope; and
- Mail your request to: Ms. Monica Martinez, WHS Registrar Office, 2121 Bethel Road, Weatherford, Texas 76087.
Personal checks for transcripts are not accepted.
Parents may request copies of the student’s cumulative record by speaking with the student’s principal. These copies are provided at the cost of .10 per page. Most requests can be processed within three days of the request. Note: If students move from one district to another, the receiving school makes an official request for the student’s records. In most cases, the student’s records are sent electronically within three days. The system used to request and send records is a statewide system called Texas Records Exchange or TREx.