Student Services » Transcripts / Student Records

Transcripts / Student Records

Transcript Release

Transcripts from Weatherford High School may be released upon written request from:
  • The student, provided s/he is 18 years of age or older, or
  • A parent/guardian, provided the student is younger than 18 years old, or is 18 or older and is a dependent.
The requestor must provide a photo state-issued ID or a current driver’s license.

Note: Official transcripts will be released to parents and/or students in a sealed envelope.

Transcript Requests for Current WHS students:

Transcripts are sent free of charge for all current students.  Please use this link to request a transcript to be sent on your behalf.

Transcript Requests for WHS alumni and former students:

  • Provide name used while attending Weatherford schools, date of birth, year of graduation or last year of attendance, and the signature of the student;
  • Provide the name and address of transcript recipient;
  • Use the link below to pay $3 per copy of your transcript


*Click HERE and then select Transcripts to make a payment. Personal checks for transcripts are not accepted. E-mail a copy of your receipt to [email protected]

Records Request

Parents may request copies of the student’s cumulative record by speaking with the student’s principal. These copies are provided at the cost of .10 per page. Most requests can be processed within three days of the request. Note: If students move from one district to another, the receiving school makes an official request for the student’s records. In most cases, the student’s records are sent electronically within three days. The system used to request and send records is a statewide system called Texas Records Exchange or TREx.