Welcome to WISD Transportation
Thursday Feb. 15, 2024 -Traffic on North Hwy 51 is causing a delay on several buses. We are working to re-route in an attempt to avoid the congestion. Student drop off times may vary.
Greetings Roo Nation!
Students should be ready for pick up at their assigned bus stop 5 minutes prior to the pick up time. Parents and caregivers can react to delays by enrolling in the Parent View application!
If you do not have the Parent View App to View your Roo, please click on the left to begin the process to get in-transit visibility of your Roos!
Dr. Jason Dunkelberger - Transportation Director
999 Sloan Street (behind WISD Ninth Grade Center)
Weatherford, TX 76086
Main Number: (817) 598-2976
How do I get my Roo on a school bus?
- Complete campus registration/enroll in WISD (more information)
- Click here to locate the school campuses that serve your address.
- Locate your route (click here for route information)
- Complete Request for Transportation form (click here to complete form)
- Routing will be completed by Transportation Department as soon as possible
- Transportation Department will contact caregiver to provide information
- Students should be at assigned bus stop five minutes prior to pickup