Rank One Portal Directions for Electronic Participation Forms for 2020-2021
2. You are now in the Weatherford ISD Athletic Paperwork Portal.
3. Select the “Create New Account” button to create a parent account.
4. You will enter your name and e-mail on the following page to create an account. Rank One will then send you an e-mail confirmation.
5. From the e-mail confirmation, you will be able to sign in to Rank One.
6. You will be asked to search for your student by Last Name and Student ID.
7. Once you have located your student, select the blue “Start Forms” button to begin filling out your student's athletic paperwork.
8. Complete above steps #1 - #4
9. Sign in by entering username and password.
10. Complete online forms for your student(s).
**NEW STUDENTS AND INCOMING 7th GRADERS
- Complete both sides of physical
**ALL OTHER STUDENT ATHLETES
- ONLY complete medical history side
**The PHYSICAL is the only paper document that will be turned in to the athletic trainers. ALL other forms will be completed online in the Rank One portal**
If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our WISD Athletic Trainers:
Training room phone: 817-598-2858 Ext. 3560