Flu Season is Here!
How can you protect your self?
The Center for Disease Control
The World Health Organization
suggests the following:
1) Cover your cough or sneeze with your arm, elbow, or a tissue
2) Wash your hands frequently
3) Get plently of rest
4) Seek medical advice if you are not getting better or if you are in a high risk group
5) Get your flu vaccine....especially if you are:
* Over 65 years of age
* A child between 6 months old and 5 years old
* A person with a chronic medical condition
* Living with someone in a high risk group
*If you do become ill, please notify your campus nurse and ask about Kanga Care!
WISD can now offer access to a physician through the campus nurse's clinic in a convenient